Thursday, October 29, 2009

To the future husbands of my daughters


Well. .. . you are probably only about 4 to 7 years old right now, which makes it a perfect time to hone you into a wonderful God fearing, woman respecting, chivalrous gentleman.


I have been praying for you for a while now, even though I don't know you. I pray that everyday you get to spend with my daughter you treat her as if she is a princess-- because , she is! I pray that you hold doors open for her, that you respect her, that you defend her honor, that you support her dreams and ambitions, and most importantly share her love of God.


I know that someday when I do meet you I will be impressed because I have faith that right now God is molding you into a wonderful soul, full of love and kindness. I also have faith that your parents are instilling in you morals, integrity, an appreciation for telling the truth, and honorable examples of dealing with emotions.


And woe to me if by accident my daughters are veered off their path temporarily, I will be here to love, protect and encourage and kick some butt until you come along :)


No comments:

Post a Comment