Thursday, January 21, 2010

Already?????


So yesterday I come home from work and our 5 month old kitten , Francine, is howling like someone was killing her-- mmmrrrooooowwwww, mmmmmrrrroooowwww. . Was her hip hurt? did she fall? Because, certainly no normal kitten would be arching her little body in that manner, rear end twisted and pointed towards the stars. What on Earth was going on? I went to pick her up and she darted back and forth then more of the mmmmrrrooowwww, mmmmrrooowwww. "Francine! Are you okay????" Obliviously I realize she wasn't going to answer but I was concerned! I picked her up and she seemed fine, she didn't cry like she was in pain so we ignored it and figured she was just playing.



Then today, the same thing, only the howling was more fierce, almost guttural. And she was rubbing her rear end on EVERYTHING!! I did what any loving pet owner would do, I called the vet. So, uh yeah this little innocent kitten, she's in HEAT. Seriously???? She's just a baby!



So, to my little Francine~You, my friend, are on lock down!

No comments:

Post a Comment