Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Our anniversary~

Yesterday was our two year anniversary. I took Abigayle and Amelia with me to pick up a card for Derek, (sorry Punkin, I'll get it out of my car for you soon and give it to you!)

I was in the sappy, lovey- dovey section of the cards when Abigayle brought over a ginormous card that  said in all caps on the front "HOT SEX TONIGHT"-- with a cartoon couple all tangled together-

Abigayle: Punkin will like this one,not sure what it means but the people look happy

Me: uhhhh, probably not Abigayle

Abigayle: Why, what does ssssseeeeexxxxx mean?

Me: okay! I'm getting this one, let's go! ( as I half finish reading the one in my hand about soul-mates and best friends)

Abigayle: sex

Me: Stop it

Abigayle: sex, sex, sex

Amelia: Shexxxxy

Me: Knock it off! (in a low growling whisper)

Amelia: Mommy's get Shexxy legs


Next year- I go alone for an anniversary card!

No comments:

Post a Comment