Sunday, October 11, 2009

I miss summer

Oh warm weather, where have you gone? Actually were you ever here?

Really, this summer was quite ridiculous. I can count on one hand the number of "Peg Bundy Sundays " I hosted . (This is a day, not necessary Sunday, that one spends the entirety outside, bathing suit clad-- occasionally optional, yes Marci I'm talking about you!--eating hot dogs off the grill, drinking lemonade,sitting in a lawn chair with one's feet in a kiddie pool and listening to Kid Rock sing "All summer long") . In fact ,only one Saturday comes to mind that the girls and I woke up, put on our suits and spent the whole day in the backyard "catching a tan" as Abigayle likes to call it. What a fun day! The sun was like a torch and the moods were delightful-- I'd like a repeat please!




No comments:

Post a Comment